Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Beginnings!

I interviewed for a job a couple of weeks ago at a Univerity Hospital Clinic in Daybreak, they called a couple of days later and offered me the job! A bit of a drive from Stansbury, but oh well, the Manager called me a couple of days later and said that the clinic in Stansbury had an opening and wondered if I would be interested in working there....uh yeah!!!! So big changes on their way! It is a Medical Assistant job, very different from what I have been doing, we will see how everything goes from being out in the big city with a huge playground to be free in, to working in a more cultured setting!!! (I recently got a pretty awesome stethoscope that I haven't been able to use much, so I am excited to put that to use!) I will still work the ambulance part time, can't give that up!











4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thats awesome mindy. I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck with the new job.

January 20, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Kerissa ~ said...

Awesome Mindy!!! Uh...we need some kind of a get together. I miss everyone!!

January 20, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Very exciting! I'm so happy for you! I hope you love your new job!

January 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Deming Family said...

What a great miracle! I'm so happy for you. It looks like things are going well. Your family is so cute, and so grown up! Brody looks like he's 16!

January 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home