Sunday, December 20, 2009

It really is over....

What started as a job that I wasn't even sure I would like...24 hour shifts, cold nights, hot days, MANY sleepless nights, living off Pop Tarts & Ritz Crackers, every smell you could possibly imagine, sights that you would never imagine...turned into knowing that men really can cook, :)feeling blessed for what I have, making some great friends, and realizing I may have made a difference in at least one person's life. Southwest Ambulance signed a contract with Salt Lake City Fire, this past week that contract expired and was not signed again, needless to say I am no longer employed there. Below are a few pics of the last night of operations.


My ambulance for 2 1/2 years!





1 Comments:

Blogger Rosalie said...

Oh hon I am sorry...

December 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home